Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Changes/Iceberry

I'd only written about two posts in the past year with nothing interesting so I've decided to change this to a food blog!

Here's a picture of the frozen yogurt I had at a new shop called Iceberry. You'd think they would come up with a name a little further from Pinkberry, but frozen yogurt is frozen yogurt. I ordered one with strawberries, mangos, and pineapple while my sister had the one with oreo bits.

The yogurt was refreshing and sweet. Service was friendly but they did have the misfortune of opening in the middle of winter. If they can hold out until the weather starts warming up, this place will do really well with its prime location in Reston Town Center. My only complaint is that they were a bit stingy with the toppings that I paid extra for. I think my cup was about $4 - $5.

No comments: